CPC sceners registered ATM: BSC, Octoate, Prodatron, Toms, Hicks, Beb, Madram, Targhan.
Any pre/post party recommendation?
Revision 2019 official website is now online here
TotO & Offset join the CPC team.
- finish your demo! And something to record it,
- bring some fruits (because there is a lot of pizza, fries, and bread to eat at the party place),
- something hot to sleep if you don't book hotel (the night behind the table is sometimes cold).
Any trip already booked? Thinking of:
* Sharing the last part of the trip. Tout ce qui monte converge.
* Having pre/post CPC bouffe. Sans obligation de discuter.
* Visiting (gogol) bordello. N'oublions pas la culture.
So you're coming to the Revision?
My trip is already booked. SNCF changed their plan, Paris -> Saarbrucken is not a direct anymore, have to go via Metz. Still arriving 20mns before the door opening.
Yes! I already like exactitude, I might become a revisionist. BTW I would be very dubious about a direct Paris -> Saarbrücken train.
I'll likely be at Paris around the party.
We have some tracker stuff to discuss!
« I would be very dubious about a direct Paris -> Saarbrücken train. »
Yet is was there for the two last years. Not anymore.
Do you mean "direct" as in "no stops before terminus"!?
Sorry. I meant "no need to leave the train and board another one to get to destination".
So, I'll be in Paris from Wed 16 to Wed 24, if anyone want to meet and greet.
Pour me reconnaître: je suis grand et barbu (à la Ted Kaczynski).