EE-I ; Only bug fixes. Strictly superior to EE-F, G, H, H'
* BRK: Exact capture of RMR (+ ROM #) when firmware is used
* BRK + Multiface II: Exact capture of MMR (at least all 7Fxx connections. 7Cxx to 7Exx not handled).
Not published yet. Tell me if you're interested.
Here you go.
That's a very stable version. Only cosmetic changes are needed for the proper release version. It's unlikely to happen soon, unless external participation.
As a ROM developer you might very much enjoy the correct ROM selection at breakpoint time!
* 05 Jan 2021: Release Ecstatic Endeavour.
* 15 Jan 2021: Fluffy Flags beta 1: local labels.
* 31 Jan 2021: IMPORT directive.
Release Candidate 1! Still on working page
Excellent year to all Orgams users.
Meh year to all others.
Next step: local labels.
For your desired features, the offer still stands. I can guide and describe which routines would be needed, so you can contribute without having to read/know/understand the existing code.
Release Candidate 2!
No change in Orgams itself, but Z80 v1.0.4 fix CPIR/CPDR timing. I thought I already did that!
Some comments are neater, too.
All I can say is that all documents I've seen regarding Z80 CPC timing on the internet contains at least one error which isn't in Z80.O :)
For flags that's even worse.
The FalseFlag Alpha 2
(local labels, type command, display free memory and current tab #) is thoroughly tested, yet not battle tested.
Incoming: Access from MultiFace II to OrgamS trace. Advantages:
* Break into your code without BRK (e.g. in case of infinite loop, post crash...)
* DI:HALT + Stop button only uses 1 word in stack (for the NMI interrupt). BRK uses 2 words (only matters if you use SP for deviant purpose).
In the future, more advantages to come (e.g. proper dump of CRTC registers, ...).
It's almost ready. Would it be useful for someone else?
For this person, would you prefer:
• 1/ Direct Jump (direct to OrgamS Trace when pressing stop button). Can be overrode by pressing a key while pressing stop.
• 2/ Indirect Jump (must go to 'Jump' in the menu).
Knowing that for now it's not a perfect remplacement of the MF2 since the page &c000 isn't saved. See todo #62 & #67.
So if you still use MF2 to make complete snapshots, option 2 would be better.
Option 2 seems better for me!
Other advantage: works even if BE00 routine has been overwritten, or isn't accessible (e.g. C2 bank connection).